Type of Marker:
Iowa State University Retirees
Southeast entrance to cemetery
"Front: Iowa State University Cemetery, est. 1876. Back: Iowa State University. 1918-Original columns constructed funded by Priscilla Club (ISU Women's Club). 2002-Present columns constructed funded by ISU Retirees."
Two plaques: one on the front and one on the back of column.
Copyright © 1995-2013, Iowa State University, all rights reserved.