Type of Marker:

Plaque

Location:

South side of Farm House

Plaque Text:

"The Farm House has been designated a Registered National Historic Landmark under the Provisions of the Historic Sites Act of August 21, 1955. This site possesses exceptional value in commemorating and illustrating the history of the United States. U.S. Department of the Interior. National Park Service. 1965."

Closeup photo Context photo