Class Years:

1940, 1942 & 1987

Type of Gift:

Building Plaque

Location:

Campanile

Plaque Text:

"Iowa State's Campanile and the Stanton Memorial Carillon - Symbols of University Excellence since 1898. Renovated in 1992-1994 with major gifts from The Class of 1940. The Stanton Memorial Carillon Foundation. Bobbi and Roy '57, Reiman Jean '60, and Michael '59, Steffenson Esther '28, and Harold '27, Wilcke. The Cownie Carillonneur Professorship Endowed by Ivadelle '27, and Charles '26, Cownie. Rededicated September 25, 1994. Martin C. Jischke, President."

Closeup photo Context photo