Type of Marker:
ISU Letterwinners Club
Northeast entrance to Jack Trice Stadium
Honor before victory.
A gift from W. G. Lane, 1909, the above plaque, “Honor Before Victory”, was installed at the north gate of Clyde Williams Field in 1938. The plaque was relocated to Jack Trice Stadium in 2005 and dedicated in 2006, made possible by a gift from the ISU Letterwinners Club.
Copyright © 1995-2013, Iowa State University, all rights reserved.