AFFECTED BLDG(S): Buildings beginning with letters D-M
STRATEGIES FOR: Summer 2002
MONTH OF IMPLEMENTATION: April
WEEK OF CONVERSION: April 22
EXEMPTION DEADLINE: April 19th
COORDINATOR: Energy Conservation at email@example.com
To accomplish our building energy conservation strategies, campus buildings have been divided alphabetically into four groups. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Access the ISU energy web page at http://www.fpm.iastate.edu/utilities/energyefficiency/
2. Go to Building Plans.
3. Find your building name and double click to access your building specific energy plan.
4. Review your building specific seasonal energy plan.
5. If needed, exemptions need the signature of the Dean whereas last summer DOE's could approved them. This should be the last time that exemptions will be requested. In the future, we should only have to deal with how operations have changed.
6. Exemptions, if you have any, must be submitted to FP&M no later than the Exemption Deadline date listed above. You may access the exemption request form on the energy web site at Exemption Request (PDF).
7. Please communicate these plans to others in your department who may not be on the Building Notifier list.
We appreciate your cooperation as we try to save our energy dollars for Iowa State.
Facilities Planning and Management
You have received this email message because you are subscribed to one or more of our notification lists. To see and modify the notification lists that you are subscribed to, go to http://www.fpm.iastate.edu/notify/subscribe.asp