Project Web Sites
Iowa State University is using the web-based tool Centric Project to to
facilitate collaboration and communication between team members on its capital
construction projects. This tool allows team members, such as architects,
engineers, contractors, and university constituents access and collaborate on
all of the various types of information generated for a project.
Centric Project requires Internet Explorer (IE) 11 on a Windows based computer for full functionality. The minimum hardware/software specs are as follows:
- 2 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Win 7 32-bit, Win 7 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Minimum 65 MB free hard disk space for User Tools and ActiveX controls
- Minimum 130 MB of temporary free space used during installation of User Tools and ActiveX controls
- Minimum 2 GB RAM (32-bit) or 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Video card and display capable of True Color (24-bit) and a minimum of 256 MB of video memory (VRAM)
- IE 11 with ActiveX Controls - Full Functionality
- IE 11 without ActiveX Controls - Navigate, View, and Download
- Safari Browser on PC, Macintosh, iOS - Navigate, View, and Download
- Other Browsers - Not officially Supported
- 100 MBps connection or better
Additionally, adjustments to the security settings are required for Internet Explorer. Please follow these Instructions.
Project Team Members have access to their specific project(s) via a secure password protected login.
Access is granted by either the university's Project Manager or Construction Manager.