Project Web Sites
Iowa State University is using the web-based tool Centric Project
facilitate collaboration and communication between team members on its capital
construction projects. This tool allows team members, such as architects,
engineers, contractors, and university constituents access and collaborate on
all of the various types of information generated for a project.
The Centric Project website requires Internet Explorer on a Windows based computer. The minimum computer specs are as follows:
• 2 GHz Pentium 4 or better
• Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, Win 7 32-bit, Win 7 64-bit running 32-bit IE
• Minimum 65 MB free hard disk space for User Tools and ActiveX controls
• Minimum 130 MB of temporary free space used during installation of User Tools and ActiveX controls
• 1 GB RAM or better
• Video card and display capable of True Color (24-bit) and a minimum of 32 MB of video memory
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0, 7.0 SP1, 8.0, or 9.0
• 100 MBps connection or better
Additionally adjustments to the security settings are
required, please follow these Instructions
General information available to the public. This includes information
such as the names of the primary team members, cost of the project, and
completion date as well as access to project photos, web cameras, and
bidding information. When a project is issued for bid, complete bid
documents and plan holders list are available for viewing or download on the
particular project site.
Select Team Members have access
to completed project(s) via a secure password protected login. Access
is granted by the ISU Facilities Planning and Management, Construction Management Department.
Project Team Members have access
to their specific project(s) via a secure password protected login. Access
is granted by either the university’s Project Manager or Construction
Copyright © 1995-2013, Iowa State University, all rights reserved.