- Tim Ashley, Human Resources
- Bill Diesslin, EH&S
- Mary-Beth Golemo, Residence
- Cory Harms, Purchasing
- Norm Hill, Central Stores
- Judy Juhl, Printing
- Les Lawson, Facilities Planning & Management
- Nancy Levandowski, ISU Dining
- Kelly McCool, Facilities Planning & Management
- Sue Mallas, Facilities Planning & Management
- Merry Rankin, Sustainability
Campus recycling started In 1992, when a group of graduate students and ISU staff initiated the white paper recycling program. Since 1992, our programs have expanded to include phone books, newspaper, and corrugated cardboard. In addition, FP&M has a wood/pallet give-away program, and recycles ash from the university Power Plant.
See also Statistics & More Information.