Streetlight Outage Report

Use this form to report street, sidewalk or parking lot light outages or traffic signal problems on the Iowa State University campus. Show a map of ISU-managed traffic lights

To report off-campus street lights out, call the City of Ames Electric Department at 239-5500.

Please provide the alphanumeric number found on the pole or general location for inoperative light, including your name and a telephone number where you can be reached in case there are any questions concerning the outage.

For traffic signals, please provide the intersection information and a brief description of the problem.

Thank you!