Project Web Sites
Iowa State University is using the web-based tool Centric Project to facilitate collaboration and communication between team members on its construction projects above $100,000. This tool allows team members, such as architects, engineers, contractors, and university constituents access and collaborate on all of the various types of information generated for a project.
Attention: Centric Project requires Internet Explorer (IE) 11 on a Windows based computer for full functionality. The minimum hardware/software specs are as follows:
- 2 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Win 7 32-bit, Win 7 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Minimum 65 MB free hard disk space for User Tools and ActiveX controls
- Minimum 130 MB of temporary free space used during installation of User Tools and ActiveX controls
- Minimum 2 GB RAM (32-bit) or 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Video card and display capable of True Color (24-bit) and a minimum of 256 MB of video memory (VRAM)
- IE 11 with ActiveX Controls - Full Functionality
- IE 11 without ActiveX Controls - Navigate, View, and Download
- Safari Browser on PC, Macintosh, iOS - Navigate, View, and Download
- Other Browsers - not officially supported
- 100 MBps connection or better
Additionally, adjustments to the security settings are required for Internet Explorer. Please follow these Instructions.
Project Team Members have access to their specific project(s) via a secure password protected login. Access is granted by either the university's Project Manager or Construction Manager.