East HallOfficial abbreviation: E HALL
Constructed in 1906
|7 AM - 10 PM||7 AM - 10 PM||7 AM - 10 PM||7 AM - 10 PM||7 AM - 10 PM||Closed||Closed|
- Team Supervisor: Ellen Wiseman
- Custodian: Cindy Sparks
- 10:30 AM: Collection / Delivery (Room 0157)
- Monday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
- Wednesday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
- Friday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
In 1928, the Dairy Department moved to a new home in the Dairy Industries Building, so changes were made to the old building. Renovations were done and the Dairy Building was turned into offices and classrooms. It then became known as the Agricultural Annex.
In 1961, the building's name was again changed. It became East Hall, which it is still called today. An addition was added on to East Hall in 1969. While originally thought of as part of East Hall, this addition is now known as Heady Hall.