Type of Memorial
"Farm House Museum Arbor, reconstructed 2002. Originally Designed by Helen Curtiss, ca. 1925. Fabricated of Osage Orange and Eastern Red Cedar Wood. The arbor gate, well and herb garden were generously funded by the Class of 2002. In the permanent collection of the Farm House Museum, University Museums, Iowa State University. Permanent Collection Acquisition Number, U2002.34"
Class of 2002