Planning, Design, and Construction
Information for outside design professionals and contractors.
- Project bid dates and results
- Professional Service Solicitations
- Facilities Design Manual
- Centric Project
Planning Services collaborates with the campus community to optimize the resources, including land, buildings, and circulation, in support of the university's mission and strategic plans.
- Campus Planning
- Capital Planning
- Space Planning
- Capital Project Initiation Request
Capital Projects guides the design and construction of new buildings, as well as major renovations or improvements to existing buildings.
- List of current projects
- Office of the University Architect
- Project Management
- Construction Management
- Contract Administration
Projects under $100,000 are managed by Facilities Design and Construction, as well as furniture needs for all spaces on campus.
- Project Process
- Construction, engineering, and design services
- Furniture purchase and installation
- List of current projects under $100,000 by building