Building Maintenance provides routine and preventative maintenance of buildings and building systems. Services include:
- Planned services (e.g., building equipment and roof maintenance)
- Unplanned services (e.g., repairs for water leaks and building systems)
- Coordinate operational, building equipment, fire alarm and safety inspections
- Establish and maintain operations and maintenance records library for building systems and equipment
- Warranty administration
- Provide maintenance schedules and cost estimates for departmental equipment
- Building equipment training
- Monthly refrigerant inventory and usage reports
Service Request Status Lookup
Two ways to check the status of Service Requests:
- Call the FPM Service Desk at 515-294-5100
Note: Have your work order number available
- View work orders by building
Contact Building Maintenance
About Building Maintenance
Building Maintenance teams operate, repair and maintain the university academic, administrative and classroom facilities.
Our teams are a mix of skilled trades personnel experienced in all areas of building mechanical, electrical and structural systems.
We perform routine and preventive maintenance, insuring systems are reliable, safe and operating at peak performance to meet campus needs.
We strive to provide a comfortable, safe and functional campus environment.
Building Maintenance Org Chart