Carver HallOfficial abbreviation: CARVER
Constructed in 1969
|7 AM - 11 PM||7 AM - 11 PM||7 AM - 11 PM||7 AM - 11 PM||7 AM - 11 PM||7 AM - 11 PM||11 AM - 11 PM|
- 9:45 AM: Collection / Delivery (Room 0036)
- Monday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
- Tuesday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
- Wednesday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
- Thursday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
- Friday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
With two large lecture halls and numerous classrooms and offices, Carver Hall originally housed the Colleges of Liberal Arts & Sciences and Business, and the Mathematics Department. Following the renovations to Old Botany, Liberal Arts & Sciences moved to its present location in Catt Hall and thus opened additional classroom and office space for the College of Business and the Mathematics Department.
In honor of George Washington Carver's life-long work in science and human relations, a statue of him created by the internationally acclaimed sculptor Christian Petersen is displayed in the building's lobby.