Official abbreviation: CURTISS
|7 AM - 10 PM||7 AM - 10 PM||7 AM - 10 PM||7 AM - 10 PM||7 AM - 6 PM||7 AM - 6 PM||Noon - 10 PM|
- Supervisor: Ellen Wiseman
- Custodians: Mary Haddock,Betty Wilcox
- 10:05 AM: Collection / Delivery (Room B0014)
- 2:40 PM: Collection only (Room 0111)
- Monday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
- Tuesday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
- Wednesday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
- Thursday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
- Friday: between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM
Agriculture Hall, as it was first called, was originally planned to be built 100 feet west of current place, but the plans were changed after opposition to placing a building in the center of the beautiful campus lawn was voiced.
The building was renamed Curtiss Hall in 1947 for Charles F. Curtiss, long-time Dean of Agriculture. In 1995, an agricultural high-tech classroom was built within the building, called the Brenton Center for Agricultural Instruction and Technology Transfer.