Lagomarcino HallOfficial abbreviation: LAGOMAR
Constructed in 1912
Additions built in 1956, 1962
Space in this building
Building Open Hours
These don't reflect business hours for offices within the building; see office websites for business hours.
|6 AM - 6 PM||6 AM - 6 PM||6 AM - 6 PM||6 AM - 6 PM||6 AM - 6 PM||6 AM - 6 PM||Noon - 6 AM|
Services / Maintenance / Projects
Subscribe to our customer notifications to be informed of planned outages before they occur.
Custodial Service by Custodial Team 08
- Team Supervisor: Chantel Joens
- Custodians: Taylor Case,Jennifer Luetkeman,Rose Warrick
Mail Service by Postal and Parcel Services
- 11:35 AM: Collection / Delivery (Room W0113)
- 11:40 AM: Collection / Delivery (Stairwell S0118N)
- 2:35 PM: Collection only (Stairwell S0118N)
Dumpster collection by Campus Services
- Monday: between Noon and 3 PM
- Tuesday: between Noon and 3 PM
- Wednesday: between Noon and 3 PM
- Thursday: between Noon and 3 PM
- Friday: between Noon and 3 PM
Originally known as the Quadrangle, the building was home to the College of Veterinary Medicine at Iowa State University. It was constructed in 1912, with additions to the building in 1956 and 1962 that increased its size dramatically. The buildings north, east and west wings form a large courtyard down the center giving students a shaded outdoor space to study. In 1978 the Veterinary Medicine College relocated to its current facility on South 16th Street. The College of Education moved in and the building was renamed in honor of Virgil Lagomarcino, the first dean of the College of Education who served from 1968 until 1990.